Sunday, December 28, 2008

Second 30 Minute Cleanup Challenge

Are you ready for the second thirty-minute cleanup challenge?

Or did you do it already? (Sorry - I'm on the west coast and the sun doesn't come up until past 9 am. I'm having trouble getting up these days!)

If you're new to this, here's the idea:

Pick one or two rooms, set your timer for 30 minutes, crank the tunes, grab the kids and clean like crazy until the buzzer goes off!!!

Then stop!

That's enough - you'll move on to two more rooms tomorrow. By New Year's you'll have a fairly tidy house and you'll be ready to start really moving and shaking with deep cleaning and sorting of your stuff.

So....ready, get set, go!


I was supposed to do the kids' rooms but they're going with my husband to get an empty rental ready to show, so today I'm going to tackle the kitchen and dining room. I'll post more pictures later.

Then I'll be back to post about some changes to this blog and a new one that will be coming soon - a collaboration between dh and I!

No comments: