Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day Two - 15 Minute Walk - The Pictures

I took my daughter to a trail that runs behind our house along a little creek. I wore my snowpants so I was toasty warm the whole time - yay!

It was beautiful outside today and just the right temperature. Here are a few pictures:

A bridge over Howe Creek




My daughter contemplating the water. I was contemplating her hair.




Someone's shed. I love it way more than their house.




As for five fun things I'm willing to do with my husband...

1. I'm willing to buy a bike this spring and go on rides with him.
2. I'm willing to hold his hand while we go on moonlit walks. Even when it's cold.
3. I'm willing to take him to the book store, pick up a new magazine and read it together over tea at a coffee shop.
4. I'm NOT willing to learn how to play poker (just keeping it real here, folks).
4. I'm willing to sing karaoke with him (at home).
5. I'm willing to drive around and look at houses just for the heck of it.

Thanks for participating with me, people. I just love it!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I just love the idea behind your experiment!!!

Look forward to following you throughout the new year.