Sunday, December 28, 2008

Changes In 2009


Come January 1st there are going to be some changes around here. After four months of puttering around with the Halving It All idea, I finally have a vision about what I want this space to become.

The blog will have two parts:

The How-To Part

These will be nuts and bolts posts about finances, choices, organization, and so on. Exercises or challenges to inspire you to get your "stuff" and "life" under your control.

The Experience Part

These posts will be more instrospective - a day-to-day record of my own family's attempts to live more simply and sustainably in our suburban existence. Not everyone can have a ranch or acreage. So how do the rest of us create our own little slice of heaven right where we are? Watch us as we try to answer that question.

I am so looking forward to 2009. How about you?

2 comments:

Julie Y said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Thanks for sharing your journey!

L Harris said...

I am looking forward to 2009. I have my 1001 in 101 and I can't wait to get right into it. We've already started. I am looking forward to seeing your journey as well, and participate as I can.