Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's NaNoWriMo!

That's National Novel Writing Month, in case you haven't heard. For thirty days people all around the world go nuts, typing away at their computers, hoping to hit 50,000 words on their work-in-progress.

Five of us are participating this year, plus several of my youngest daughter's stuffed animals. They've got big plans, but I'm not holding my breath; stuffies are not known for their follow-through.

All three boys are trying to hit 50,000 words, so I'm expecting some scrapping over the available computers. I'm whipping out a romance novel - something new for me - in attempt to produce something easily marketable.

I will still be posting here, but if you don't see me for a day or two, don't panic! It's just going to be a crazy, crazy month.

No comments: