Saturday, July 19, 2008

Budget Check-In



Remember those numbers I posted below? I decided I could spend the following during my vacation:

$350 for food

$200 for things

$600 for experiences


Well, here's how it stands a week later. I now have this much left to spend:

$340 for food (my hosts provided for me quite nicely)

$53 for things (YIKES!!!!!)

$577 for experiences

I've got three weeks left to go, and at least one more planned shopping trip. I'm not going to lie to you - it's going to be very difficult to stick to the "things" budget. I love buying books and clothes here. But I will try.

The other two categories I think I can do, because this house is already bursting with more food than we could possibly eat in three weeks.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments: